**[CAM] Fur Shop ^_^ ** .:.Open!.:.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IMVU Forum Index -> Product and Content Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Nocturnality 18+ Age Verified

Nocturnality <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 29 Sep 2010
Posts: 146
Location: USA - CO

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bumpx2
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Nocturnality 18+ Age Verified

Nocturnality <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 29 Sep 2010
Posts: 146
Location: USA - CO

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bummps.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Nocturnality 18+ Age Verified

Nocturnality <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 29 Sep 2010
Posts: 146
Location: USA - CO

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nocturnality wrote:
Bump <(o.o<)(>o.o)>

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Nocturnality 18+ Age Verified

Nocturnality <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 29 Sep 2010
Posts: 146
Location: USA - CO

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nocturnality wrote:
Nocturnality wrote:
Bump <(o.o<)(>o.o)>

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Nocturnality 18+ Age Verified

Nocturnality <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 29 Sep 2010
Posts: 146
Location: USA - CO

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nocturnality wrote:
Nocturnality wrote:
Nocturnality wrote:
Bump <(o.o<)(>o.o)>
Sad
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Opheliactic

Opheliactic's page


Joined: 20 Aug 2010
Posts: 7
Location: USA - CA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: custom Reply with quote

-Your Fur Name: Soul
-M/F/Set: both (matching)
-Public/Premium: premium
-Animal inspiration?: neither. basically your midnight furset
-Base Color: teal---- black stripes instead of a darker teal, and mdnight blue stripes on the nose instead of darker teal
-Nose Color: midnight blue

-Ear Mesh(link): http://id.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=11699901

-Tail Mesh (link): http://id.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=11529595

male hair: http://id.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=5814183
male hair design: hair w/e you want, but make the beanie part black
female hair: http://id.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=4491950
female hair design: same as male


-Highlight design?: super shine

extras: monster fluffers >:3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Nocturnality 18+ Age Verified

Nocturnality <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 29 Sep 2010
Posts: 146
Location: USA - CO

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: custom Reply with quote

BurnVictim wrote:
-Your Fur Name: Soul
-M/F/Set: both (matching)
-Public/Premium: premium
-Animal inspiration?: neither. basically your midnight furset
-Base Color: teal---- black stripes instead of a darker teal, and mdnight blue stripes on the nose instead of darker teal
-Nose Color: midnight blue

-Ear Mesh(link): http://id.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=11699901

-Tail Mesh (link): http://id.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=11529595

male hair: http://id.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=5814183
male hair design: hair w/e you want, but make the beanie part black
female hair: http://id.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=4491950
female hair design: same as male


-Highlight design?: super shine

extras: monster fluffers >:3


ACCEPTED Very Happy!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
SyraniaHaell

SyraniaHaell's page


Joined: 16 Feb 2010
Posts: 5
Location: USA - WI

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Saili Fur Reply with quote

-Your Fur Name: Saili Fur
-M/F/Set: Just Female
-Public/Premium: Public
-Animal inspiration: http://e621.net/post/show/63409/breasts-dragon-female-fluffy_tail-horn-looking_at_
-Base Color: White
-Nose Color: Lighter pink than in the picture below
-Nose type: http://userimages.imvu.com/userdata/47/88/73/54/userpics/Snap_20053215744f4e97c7389e1.png
-Face Design: Same as in the picture, but the forehead yellow spot in the "inspiration picture", perhaps in a more diamond-like shape? Eyes shape more like in the "nose type" picture, please.
-Body Design:
1. Side body: http://userimages.imvu.com/userdata/47/88/73/54/userpics/Snap_12959140694f4e99bb3b543.png
2. Front body: http://userimages.imvu.com/userdata/47/88/73/54/userpics/Snap_6262239794f4e99d95ad75.png
-Ear Mesh(link): Same as "inspiration picture"
-Ear Design: http://id.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=11128312
-Tail Mesh (link): Same as "inspiration picture"
-Tail Design: http://id.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=11128194
-Highlight design?:
If any kind of shine would be on this fur, I'd like something subtle like this fur has: http://id.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=11127687
But since the fur is mostly white, not sure how much of a shine you can put on it.
-Anything Else?:
Arm tufts design: http://id.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=8735214
Uber boots design: http://id.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=9537000
Hair design: http://id.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=9636396
Notes: All these extra items should go with the fur to the best that matches the "inspiration picture". The hair, maybe a tad more volume to it. And maybe a bit more white to it than is demonstrated in the "inspiration picture". Please no horns as are are shown in the "inspiration picture". The yellow design on the back is not necessary either. The arrow with the upside-down heart would probably be cute if you think you could manage that. Otherwise, feel free to leave it blank.
Total: 8k (?)

If its ok with you, my only request would be if I could have the first fur before you sell it publicly.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Nocturnality 18+ Age Verified

Nocturnality <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 29 Sep 2010
Posts: 146
Location: USA - CO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: Saili Fur Reply with quote

SyraniaHaell wrote:
-Your Fur Name: Saili Fur
-M/F/Set: Just Female
-Public/Premium: Public
-Animal inspiration: http://e621.net/post/show/63409/breasts-dragon-female-fluffy_tail-horn-looking_at_
-Base Color: White
-Nose Color: Lighter pink than in the picture below
-Nose type: http://userimages.imvu.com/userdata/47/88/73/54/userpics/Snap_20053215744f4e97c7389e1.png
-Face Design: Same as in the picture, but the forehead yellow spot in the "inspiration picture", perhaps in a more diamond-like shape? Eyes shape more like in the "nose type" picture, please.
-Body Design:
1. Side body: http://userimages.imvu.com/userdata/47/88/73/54/userpics/Snap_12959140694f4e99bb3b543.png
2. Front body: http://userimages.imvu.com/userdata/47/88/73/54/userpics/Snap_6262239794f4e99d95ad75.png
-Ear Mesh(link): Same as "inspiration picture"
-Ear Design: http://id.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=11128312
-Tail Mesh (link): Same as "inspiration picture"
-Tail Design: http://id.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=11128194
-Highlight design?:
If any kind of shine would be on this fur, I'd like something subtle like this fur has: http://id.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=11127687
But since the fur is mostly white, not sure how much of a shine you can put on it.
-Anything Else?:
Arm tufts design: http://id.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=8735214
Uber boots design: http://id.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=9537000
Hair design: http://id.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=9636396
Notes: All these extra items should go with the fur to the best that matches the "inspiration picture". The hair, maybe a tad more volume to it. And maybe a bit more white to it than is demonstrated in the "inspiration picture". Please no horns as are are shown in the "inspiration picture". The yellow design on the back is not necessary either. The arrow with the upside-down heart would probably be cute if you think you could manage that. Otherwise, feel free to leave it blank.
Total: 8k (?)

If its ok with you, my only request would be if I could have the first fur before you sell it publicly.


Accepted Smile Will try to finish this this weekend!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Nocturnality 18+ Age Verified

Nocturnality <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 29 Sep 2010
Posts: 146
Location: USA - CO

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump. 2/3 custom orders filled.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Nocturnality 18+ Age Verified

Nocturnality <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 29 Sep 2010
Posts: 146
Location: USA - CO

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump D:!!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Nocturnality 18+ Age Verified

Nocturnality <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 29 Sep 2010
Posts: 146
Location: USA - CO

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-hipbumps-
2/3 custom orders filled. can take 1~
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Nocturnality 18+ Age Verified

Nocturnality <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 29 Sep 2010
Posts: 146
Location: USA - CO

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll see if I get any orders since school is slowing down.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Nocturnality 18+ Age Verified

Nocturnality <a href='/age_verify/index/'><img src='/common/img/icons/age_verified_35x18.gif' width='35' height='18' alt='18+ Age Verified'/></a> 's page


Joined: 29 Sep 2010
Posts: 146
Location: USA - CO

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally school is coming to an end, and in a few weeks I'll be completely free O-O so. C:
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
ToDo

ToDo's page


Joined: 20 May 2012
Posts: 190
Location: Niger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:46 am    Post subject: Bump?! Reply with quote

Bump for youuuuu. Maybe I'll order :p
_________________
...And Satan called herself God...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message  
Display posts from previous:   


Hide ads? Get VIP!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IMVU Forum Index -> Product and Content Requests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


 FAQFAQ   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages 

Search the forums:


Powered by phpBB